Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tired

the past couple of days have been Ca-raaaa-zy.
a couple of my clients had fireworks of the mouth on monday.
some 4th of July leftovers.
and their bottle-rockets were pointed at me.

lucky me, huh? :)

and today i spent 3 hours trying to get one of my clients in a car.
doesn't seem that difficult, right?
oooooh, but it was. it truly was.
and she is a high functioning 16 year old.
i might understand if it was one of rob's clients...

so tonight i feel tired.
but my sweet husband gave me a backrub
and i suddenly have enough energy to blog.
HA!

so don't feel too sorry for me :)

i have some fun things to blog about
stay tuned for pics of my sewing projects.
my decorated office.
and other fun things.

for now...i'm going to read up on how to sew curtains and then get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh I have so much to say in response to such a short post.

    1) While this may not be blog post appropriate I'm gonna say it: I really like that Rob's back rub energized you for blogging as opposed to anything else. You're so selfless Rob.

    2) I CAN'T WAIT to see pictures of your decorated office! Do you need me to send you a framed picture of us? Cause I can!

    3) Curtains, aye? I am totally going to use you for my own benefit someday. ;)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh THREE hours...I can remember getting a teenage daughter out of the house and in the car to go to high school, and we only lived three blocks from the school. It took three hours and she stayed maybe 5 minutes and then she was gone like lighting! (It was not Priscilla!) Oh what fun! See you in KANSAS in two days!

    ReplyDelete