Monday, July 19, 2010

step into

my office!



and sit down on my comfy couch...

in case you were wondering if I'm qualified,
you can check out my diploma :)

more importantly, however, take a moment to admire the incredible painting done
by the beautiful and talented Sheena-bo-beena.
She is great. so thankful for her!




ta-da!

you want to water my plants?
sure!
mom planted them and gave me instruction on how to water. :)
and take a look out the window where you can see the mountains.
or if you prefer, ignore the mountains...

...and check out my SWEET curtains!
why, yes! they were made by yours truly!
you want me to make you some for your office?
okay...i can probably arrange that! ha!



if you're looking for me during the week,
there is a good chance i'm sitting here.
at my desk. with my mug of coffee.
lovin' my job. (most of the time...)
eventually there will be inspiring poems and drawing hanging from the ribbon above.
my clients have yet to be too inspire, i guess :)




if you prefer, you can sit on one of my awesome retro chairs.
i found them in the storage room and they were the original inspiration for the office.
nice, huh?



come again!!
we can have some coffee!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! In particular the curtains that you made. Sheena's painting is great. I want to come have a cup of cream "or" coffee with you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the office. You have lots of nice furnishing too. I can't wait to see you guys,Love Robert

    ReplyDelete