Saturday, March 9, 2013

a saturday song

rob and I are training for a half marathon.
saturdays are our long run days.
and I never feel like going.
well, at least I haven't so far.

today I had all kinds of reasons not to go :)
but he was going and I knew that I would be glad that I went.
so we went.

on long run days I usually have to listen to music to get me through.
today as I was running this song came on.
and it sums up the last couple of days.
so I thought I would share.
I'm guessing I'm not the only one out there that has days that make you question everything.
thankful that even on those days,
there can be peace.

 
it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace.
 
Also, we mailed our application, contract, and first payment to IFS today.
(insert wide-eyed, excited but terrified face)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment