Thursday, March 14, 2013

29 before 30

another birthday came and went this weekend.

29.

weird.
i'm really not that wigged out about 30.
the hubs is 30 already, and I think it looks good on him.
though he does complain more of aches and pains these days :)

last year i really struggled with my birthday.
we were a year+ into trying for children and i felt anxious about getting "older"
i was tired of all the questions about "when are you going to have children..."
and was fearful of being an old mom.
i let my cultures' expectations get the best of me.

during the last year i have made peace with the fact that my road to motherhood will likely look different from that of most of my friends.
but that doesn't make is less beautiful. 

with less than 365 days until I reach the big 3-0,
I decided to make a list of 29 things I'd like to do before 30.

here they are.




looking forward to one last year of being a 20-something :)
let the good times roll.

1 comment: