Saturday, December 15, 2012

THREE

Happy 3rd Birthday, Mackoy Matthew. 
I sure love being your auntie. 
You love people and have a special gift for making people feel loved and wanted. 
You have a facial expression for every emotion-they are the absolute best. 
You radiate JOY and live to get the most out of every moment. 
You can be the sweetest little boy, with the kindest spirit.
you can also be strong-willed and ornery...which I also love :)

I pray that you will know Jesus-his love for you and his plans for you life.
I pray that you grow into a man that loves others well. 
I pray that your kindness continues to grow, 
and that you continue to be full of joy. 

I also pray that you always know how much you are loved.
your Aunt Erica and Uncle Rob think you are the coolest.
you and your sister make this move to Kansas worth it :)
(okay, and all you other cool Kansas people, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment