Wednesday, October 6, 2010

i heart fall




Lloyd: So, where you headed?
Mary: Aspen.
Lloyd: Mmm, California... beautiful.






Lloyd: I'll tell ya where we'll go. Some place warm, a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Assssspen.



Harry: I can't feel my fi-fingers anymore, Lloyd. T-th-they're numb!
Lloyd: Ooh. Maybe you should wear these extra gloves... my hands are starting to get sweaty.
Harry: Extra gloves? You've had...this pair...of extra gloves...this whole time??
Lloyd: Yeah! We're in the Rockies.

we weren't in Aspen.
but we were definitely in the Rockies.

and it was B-E-A-U-TIFUL.
sigh.
I love the Fall.
I even love that I had to come back inside this morning to get a jacket.

100 points for you if you knew all these quotes already :)

1 comment:

  1. 100 points for me!! :) One of our favorite movies! Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete