Tuesday, June 15, 2010

my big girl job

the excitement I feel for my job is not fading.
even after working until midnight on sunday
and being back in the office by nine am on monday.
(yes, that's my schedule...but no worries...the rest of my hours are flexible...and I REALLY like my job!)
I just feel so thankful.

I was thinking about the timing of it all again tonight
I just can't help praising God
honestly, I had begun preparing myself mentally for a long job hunt
and I was also prepared to trust God's goodness and the faithfulness in the midst of that
because God would have been good no matter what.

yet again he has chosen to bless me beyond what I imagined.

back to the job.
I'm still waiting for my official office to open up.
which will be really great. much easier to get things accomplished.
in the meantime I'm just floating around and learning the ropes.
I'm really excited about all my clients.
I'm praying that God will do great things through me as I work with them and their families.
feel free to pray that with me/for me if I happen to cross your mind :)

happy tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for and with you! AND Praising God with you! Isn't He just so good!?

    ReplyDelete