Sunday, June 6, 2010

home

we're home!
i have so much to tell you all about.
all--as in, the ten of you who know I have a blog. ha!

i'm sitting on my couch after
8 days in California with family.
3 days in the mountains with friends.
2 birthday celebrations.
hours of sunshine.
dozens of rewarding conversations with friends.
lots of laughter. bursts of laughter. contagious laughter.

i smile just thinking about it.
i love laughter.
it might be one of my all time favorite things.

I feel extremely thankful.
and tired.
blessed.
disorganized (there are several half-packed/unpacked suitcases all over our apartment).
but I'm so incredibly grateful for the fun we've had in the past two weeks.
bit did I mention that I'm TIRED?

I keep catching myself zoning out and staring into space.

oops. just happened again.

i can't wait to share some pictures and stories about our adventures
but for now I think I need to rest.

don't worry. it won't be 10 days before I'm on here again.

i promise.

but for now I'll just leave you with this:

1 comment: