Tuesday, September 28, 2010

and I'm back in the game!

a couple weeks ago I got to see my wonderful in-laws.
we were talking about blogs (because that's what we do, people, that's what we do)
and my beautiful mother-in-law said: "I used to know a couple of people who blogged. Now I just know one who used to blog and another who does from time to time." HA!
yes, I was the latter.

and then...last weekend my husband actually said to me as we were driving to the mountains (more on that later): "you have not been a very faithful blogger."
don't worry, folks, it was said in good humor.

and THEN...my mother-in-laws status on facebook today (I know! isn't she so hip!?!):

Cindy Haude : Two little monkeys is back...where is everyday+venture?

I'm here! yep, that's right! right here! I was lost for awhile. but no worries...
"Aaaaand I'm back in the game!" (name that movie.)

it is so nice to know that a few people miss me out here in blogosphere :)
maybe now that I am blogging again, my husband will do a remake of this for me :)
hint-hint. this clip is from the aforementioned movie.

so, on another note. my favorite TV show is back on this fall.
PARENTHOOD!
i'm actually watching it right now. multi-tasking at it's FINEST.

I have some exciting posts in mind. illness. changing leaves. craft fair buy.
and i promise that at least ONE of those will materialize before the end of the week :)

promise.



4 comments:

  1. hahaha that was great! jacob and i were laughing very hard! i'm glad you're BACK! i'm also glad i'm BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me to, Sil! will you accept my challenge for multiple posts in the same week? huh? huh? HUH? will you?!?!? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paretnhood! Good blog Erica; welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes blogging has its ups and downs. one week its multiple posts and then it is a few weeks dry. such is life. such is life.
    :)
    I do love when you blog though. And I looooove parenthood!!
    What movie is the quote from?

    ReplyDelete