Sunday, October 2, 2011

summer recap #4: apartment perks


one of the best perks of living in an apartment
is having a pool.
and our apartment has THREE (1 is indoor).

so while the fam was in town
we took a dip in the pool.



mackoy LOVES his papa.
in fact, that statement does not really capture
the extent to which mackoy prefers papa
over the rest of us.

at one point dad (papa) was holding mackoy
and I swam up behind them and put my hands on dad's back,
and mackoy whined and pushed me away.

don't worry,
I reminded him that he was my papa first. :)
no really, I did.

this daddy's girl still has her place, right?

p.s. yes, you are seeing that correctly. my dad got in the pool fully clothed.
polo shirt, hat, and all. dove right in.
only my dad. gotta love him.
well, you don't have to...but I sure do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment