Sunday, October 2, 2011

happy day of birth!

facebook just told me that 8 of my friends have birthdays today.
EIGHT.
October 2nd was apparently a popular day to have children.
New Year's Babies?
maybe.

anyway....

just wanted to give a very special shout-out to a couple of rob and i's favorite people.

happy birthday, gigi!
we love you lots and can't wait to see you in November.

you are beautiful. and have a beautiful little girl.
we glad you're in our lives :)




happy bithday, atty.
thanks for being such a great friend to my hubby.

and to me.
we have a lot of fun with you.
and we miss you.
even if you pick fights with me from time to time :)

come see us already!

hope you both have great birthdays.
we're celebrating you from afar.

1 comment:

  1. Erica ~ I am so glad Ryan has such great friends, and has stayed close with them:) Tell Rob "Hi"!!

    ReplyDelete