Wednesday, December 1, 2010

snow


nothing says the holidays like some nice, white, fluffy SNOW.
I had hoped (and even prayed) that Denver would get some good snowfall while the Sibayans were here.

I wanted Gab and Jake to wake up to a fresh blanket of snow.
I loved that as a child.
There was mystery involved. and excitement.
I guess I really wanted to relive that through the eyes of my sweet niece and nephew.

But, alas, we had no snow in the metro area.
so we decided to drive up the mountains to find some.

we pulled of I-70. bundled up. and jumped on our sleds.



Rob and I's attempt didn't go so well.

Poor little Gabi wasn't a huge fan of how cold it was.
the cold is way worse when you have 0% body fat.
can't say that i have that problem. :)
maybe that's why I like the snow.
ha!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. I seriously laughed out loud at the picture of you and Rob and your comment on it. hillarious.
    Okay and the 0% body fat, that is pretty funny, too.
    Sigh.
    Thanks for the good laugh as a reward for handing yet another assignment in this evening (2 days early) :)
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete