Monday, November 29, 2010

breakfast of champions

In preparing for their trip, Priscilla and Jacob spent some time researching things to do in Denver.

scratch that.

Priscilla researched things to do in Denver.
Jacob researched things and places to EAT.

inspired by an episode of Man VS Food,
we headed north on Federal Blvd to

where we came face-to-face with the epic 7 lb. Burrito.


and Jacob took on the challenge all by himself.
just kidding.

we shared.


Look at that enthusiasm for breakfast!
Gabriella LOVED it.


i'm not sure they get much cuter than that.

while the burrito would have been PLENTY to feed the 6 of us.
we ordered one of the infamous burgers as well.
not gonna lie, I was far more excited for the burger.
what can I say, I'm a Kansas girl through and through.


so. much. food.
(don't worry, this was prior to everyone getting sick)
hmmm....??? are you thinking what I'm thinking?
:)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm thinking what your thinking! I did not know about the burger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great posts about our visit. the burger was delicious. we miss you guys a lot and can't wait for the next time we get to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete