Wednesday, August 11, 2010

another (very special) birthday


we have dated best friends. twice.
the second time has worked out WONDERFUL for the both of us.
(we learned some valuable lessons the first time around. but....nah, let's not dampen this special day! :) )

all of our life experiences of the past 6 years have brought us closer together
and now....we're both married. to best friends!

which works out great when you're scheming to get together :)


now we not only share dreams, laughs and long conversations...
but we share an anniversary!


we laugh A LOT.
and we cry some, too.
she is someone i can talk to about anything and everything.
i think that sometimes our husbands wish we keep some things to ourselves.
sara jo is the one i talk to about marriage (and all that comes along with marriage) Jesus, school, work, dreams, heartaches...all of it....

it is such a beautiful thing
and by "it" I mean her. us. our friendship.
beautiful.

sara josephine, you have been by my side (literally!) through some of my best moments and some of my worst....and you've loved me all the same.


our friendship has grown throughout the years
and i can't wait to see what all God has for our friendship in the future.

i celebrate you! today and always!
praise the Lord that you were born.
can't imagine life any other way :)

Happy Birthday, my friend! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Acire! This is one of my most precious birthday gifts. Thank you so much. I seriously don't know what I would do without you. I love you always & forever, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete